During the most recent Prime Day on Amazon, I bought this Clarisonic Smart Profile brush. It was something I had debated buying for quite some time because I didn't know if it was really worth it. Then one night I was looking at my face after getting ready for bed and I thought my chin line was starting to look like it was losing its firmness. This was stuck in the back of my mind on Prime Day when I was looking at deals and saw that all Clarisonic products were on a big discount, and I decided it couldn't hurt to add the device to my skin care routine.
It charges by attaching to a magnetic charger, and it holds the charge for a really long time.
I have already used a couple of Clarisonic brand cleansers in the past and I really like them. It feels like my skin is clean without being dried out afterwards. You can, however, use any cleanser you like with the device. The most recent one I have been using is the Clarisonic Radiance Foaming Milk. It has a nice scent but it's pretty subtle. I also bought two extra brush heads- one that is softer (the Cashmere and one for extra exfoliating (the Radiance). I haven't used the cashmere brush yet because since I'm rotating between the other two brush heads I don't need it yet.
WHAT I LIKE
1. My pores have absolutely gotten smaller after using it for two months. Maybe there are other changes in my skin for the better, but this is the one I have been happiest about.
2. I tend to hold a lot of tension in my jaw, back by my ears and this gives me a more pronounced relaxation in that area than just a manual massage with my finger tips.
3. Different brush heads to target my skin concerns.
4. There is a body brush to use on my knees and feet- I wear Birkenstocks a lot and I think their footbed material sucks the moisture out of my feet so I have to scrub them to keep them smooth.
5. Stays charged forever.
WHAT I HAD TO THINK ABOUT
1. The price makes this device quite an investment. It put me off buying it for a long time. Ultimately I decided it was worth it because it saves me money and time over going to a spa or salon for regular skin care.