Saturday, July 22, 2017

ootd - Madewell White Eyelet Dress


  We finally had a sunny day that I could wear this pretty shift dress from Madewell!  It's made in a super soft cotton and is fully lined- I'm really happy with it because it feels nice as well as looking nice.  I love white summer dresses.

  The neckline is what sealed the deal for me:



  I wore it with these Sam Edelman Gigi sandals, which are a great simple style that comes in about 8 million colors currently.  When I saw these blue ones on the shelf, I already had them in white, black and saddle brown, but it's such a pretty, vibrant shade that I thought, "ONE more pair couldn't hurt..."


  This small Frye Harness Saddle cross-body bag in yellow is a new style for me- I typically gravitate towards slouchy, roomy shoulder bags.  I really like the simplicity of it, and the fact that I found it on sale made it even better:


    Easy outfits like this are what I enjoy about dressing for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment