Monday, April 11, 2016

Stuart Weitzman Minx Review


  I found my pair of Stuart Weitzman Minx wedges at Nordstrom Rack about two years ago.  I really like the braided trim detail around the base of  the footbed.  They are very lightweight and comfortable to walk in despite their height - 4 1/2" (1" platform),






As you can see, they are still in very good shape- the cork overlay hasn't cracked at all.  I like to wear them with jeans or dresses because they are versatile and understated. 

I liked them so much that I searched and found another pair with red trim on eBay for $40.00!


These are true to size- I ordered my regular size.  

I suggest that when you first start wearing them, you bring a couple of small band-aids just in case you find that the shoes rub against your little toes.  I have noticed this can happen to me after wearing them for an extended period of time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment