Saturday, April 23, 2016

ootd- #ArchivebyAlexa Misty Dress


Archive by Alexa "Misty" dress |  Sam Edelman sandals

  i love this dress.  I only planned on getting the frilly white blouse from Alexa Chung's collaboration with Marks & Spencer but this dress really caught my eye as well.  I ended up ordering it twice because the first time the ruching on the bust was crooked.  Also, the construction of the sleeves is a bit off-  they are a little restrictive if you were to try and reach something out of the cupboard above your head, for example.  I am still keeping it though because it is pretty and I like wearing it.  I just won't try to high-five anyone when I'm wearing it.

  It's been very easy to order from Marks & Spencer.  The order came really fast.  I have just sent off my return, so I'm waiting to see how long it takes to process,

  This a UK 12.  I usually wear an 8 or 10 in US brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment