Monday, July 15, 2013

Skechers GOWalk 2

I just LOVE the black Skechers GoWalk 2 I bought last week.  They are so lightweight and comfortable.  I feel like I'm walking on a cloud when I'm wearing them. 
 
 I bought them because I didn't really have any athletic style shoes I could wear by just slipping them on-  all my tennis shoes have laces that need to be tied.  I have a 5 month old that I'm usually already carrying in my arms by the time I am ready to go out the door, and it makes things so much easier to just slip on shoes instead of having to tie or buckle them on at that point.  I am also thinking these might be a great pair to travel with- going through security at the airport, slipping them on and off once we are on the plane....it would be pretty easy in these shoes.
 
  In addition to being really comfortable, these shoes are machine washable and feature an anti-microbial footbed.  They come in all sorts of fun vibrant colors.  I think I will be buying a second pair in hot pink or orange.  Once you find something you like, might as well get it in a couple of colors!

1 comment:

  1. Simply found out your website for actually in awe of the creativity :Deborah it's very awesome everything you perform!


    Buy Blade & Soul Gold
    Dioblo 3 Gold Kaufen
    RS 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete