Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dior Addict Lipstick


On my recent visit to Paris I saw billboards and ads everywhere for the new Dior Addict Lipstick featuring Kate Moss.  The ad features such a pretty shade of pink, a little bit flourescent almost, and I just thought it would be a nice switch from my usual nude or red lipstick.  I like to think I am not so easily swayed as to buy something solely because of who I see wearing it, but I do like DiorShow mascara alot, and the Kate Moss ads pushed me over the edge into trying out the lipstick.  I had no choice but to visit the nearest Marrionaud (like Sephora) and get myself the Dior Kiss, #578.  Even without adding some gloss on top, which I suspect is the case in the advertisementsm the color is shiny and vivd in a flattering way.  But the best part, stragely enough, is applying it.  It has such a nice, smooth consistency it feels like you're applying some buttery chapstick instead of lipstick.  Have you tried Dior Addict yet?  Maybe there's another lipstick that you love- tell me about it in the comments section! 

1 comment:

  1. You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

    My blog:
    regroupement de credit ou maison de Rachat de credit

    ReplyDelete