Friday, March 4, 2011

My New Favorite Pink Nail Polish


I rarely wear pink nail polish because I feel like it just blends into my pale skin and what I want from a nail polish is some contrast.  So for me it's always red, red or sometimes, red.  When I was at J. Crew buying a couple of dress shirts for my teenager I saw rows and rows of this Essie for J. Crew nail polish called Peep Show.  It's such a pretty color that I had to try it, and once I did I have to say that I really like it.  It stays the color it looks in the bottle after you've put it on and it's not so sheer that when you apply it you can see the brush marks on your nail.   It's girly but not delicate.  Give it a try with the Essie 3-way Glaze, a 3 in one basecoat, top coat and strengthening treatment- my manicure has lasted 3 days already without a chip, and considering I am doing laundry and dishes and all those manicure sabotaging things a mom does, that's pretty good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment