Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memories of Disneyland Paris

It's the weekend!  I'd like to use Saturdays to post about travel- places I've been and places I'd like to go.  The first place? Disneyland Paris.  When we (Mr. Mother of Style, the kids and I) visit France we usually start or end with a trip to Disneyland Paris.  


Entrance to Disneyland


View from top of Alice's Curious Labyrinth


Indiana Jones et Le Temple du Peril is one of the best rollercoasters in Disneyland Paris.  We also really like the Crush Coasters and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.


Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (aka Astroblasters) - one of my family's favorites!


In the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.  This was after we'd come down a little and I was done being nervous about the height.  Of course my kids didn't think twice about the height and had fun exploring :)


Sleeping Beauty meet and greet.  At Disneyland in the US everyone lines up in an orderly fashion and waits their turn.  In Paris the crowd rushes the character in an orderly fashion...



Flying Carpets over Agrabah in the Walt Disney Studios Park


Hotel New York


Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.  A taste of the dramatized Wild West show that is a part of American folklore. 


Mickey and Minnie waving goodbye to everyone as the park closes.


  On a trip like this I like to wear Converse, jeans or shorts and a pretty T-shirt, and a cardigan topped off with a scarf to still give me a little fashion flair.  We always have a stroller, so that means I will leave diapers (when we used them) and sippy cups in bottom and then a tote bag or little back pack that I take with me once we park the stroller.  It usually carries lip gloss, advil, face wipes, hand-sanitizer, our camera and sunglasses.  On this trip we bought a pack of Mickey-shaped lollipops that stayed in the bag as well- it's nice to have something to occupy little kids when you are in line :).


4 comments:

  1. Such a nice post! I'm going to Paris in September and I'm hoping to re-visit Disneyland whilst I'm there so this has gotten me prematurely excited for the trip :)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been Disney land in Paris. It looks worthwhile the trip though. ^^

    Oh, I like your sandals (w/ pretty flower at sides).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been Disney land in Paris. It looks worthwhile the trip though. ^^

    Oh, I like your sandals (w/ pretty flower at sides).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow never been to disneyland paris... went to the one in orlando florida like twice though!

    btw i have seen the zara dress with the cat print! it's cute but seen too many blogger wearing it that I reluctant to buy one now! lol

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete