Friday, April 2, 2010

Saky Sacks - Green Style on the Go

  I have a new tote thanks to Saky Sacks!

  The pink and yellow floral print is exactly the kind of style I am in love with this Spring.  It's girly and mod and tribal all at the same time.  It's very lightweight, as well as water- and stain-resistant and can hold up to 25 lbs without breaking.  I can even fold it up into a small square (it has a clasp) and put it into my purse so I have an extra bag handy if I need one. 

  I went to the library with my kids recently and it was perfect to use to carry all the books they checked out.  I've also taken it out as a tote to do a little shopping and run errands.  I just kept my wallet, keys and lipstick in a little pouch inside.  It was really simple and a pleasure to carry, and an easy way to be environmentally friendly without giving up looking stylish.  The bags are $24.95, and there are several great patterns to choose from:  http://www.sakysacks.com/ 



4 comments: