Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


  To all the readers of Mother of Style, I hope all your Christmas wishes come true!!

 Thank you for visiting my blog and making it fun to have readers to share my love of fashion with- don't be shy, I love to see your comments and thoughts on the things I post!

 After Christmas I will be coming back with my ideas for New Year's Eve fashion :). 

 In the meantime, check out the website for Lauren Bishop, the fashion illustrator responsible for the beautiful Christmas girl below:



I wish I had artistic talent like this!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You're style is chic and elegant.
    I especially liked the Spanx post you did. I live in my jeans and Spanx are the best thing for any type of muffin top! I wear them religiously and think they're way better than any kind of permanent change, like a tummy tuck. By the way, I think you're in fantastic shape:)
    I also really liked using Yummy Tummy tank tops because they look normal, but they have a layer of shaper material on the stomach part only... so when wearing them under a cardigan, they look like normal tank tops.

    Happy holidays:)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete