Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream Review


  Wrinkles may be inevitable, but I want to get as few as possible.   I drink lots of water, I try to keep my face clean, I have an assortment of lotions and anti-wrinkle potions in my bathroom and I use sunscreen with a high SPF everyday.  I don't know how much good any of this is going to do for me, but I stick with it because it's all I can do.  There's always a little comfort to be taken in the knowledge that you did all you could, right?

  I have my core brands that I stick with, but I'm not opposed to trying something new, in this case the Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream.  I love it!  It has a nice light texture without being too runny, and my skin  feels so alive after I apply it. It kinda smells like AquaNet hairspray, but I can overlook that because I like how it feels and the ingredients are intriguing to me:  it has antioxidants and a plant extract from Madagascar that's supposed to support your dermal repair function.  Who knows if it's all necessary, but it sounds interesting! 

  The biggest downside to it that I see is the lack of SPF.  Almost all day creams have that component now, so I see that as something that would keep me from continuing to use it for daytime moisturizer.  I'm not interested in applying a second cream to get my sun protection.  So I might switch to the night cream formula, after I finish my current night creams because I really did like my first exposure to using Clarins.

No comments:

Post a Comment