Monday, November 16, 2009

YSL Teint Resist Foundation Review

 It's nice to go to a party and greet someone with a hug, but it can feel awkward as I try to keep my chin from brushing against their shoulder for fear of leaving a blotch of my foundation on them. I was intrigued to see this new foundation, Teint Resist from YSL, because it bills itself as long-wearing and transfer-resistant.
 It's a little thicker than my current foundation, about the consistency of paint in the can, and after I applied the foundation it felt like paint on my face, but that sensation subsided.  Owing to the heaviness of the foundation I did have to pay more attention to blending at the hairline and at the eyebrows so little hairs didn't catch excess product, and I would also recommend using a slightly damp sponge for applying this foundation.  The two biggest challenges with my skin are large pores and redness in the T-zone, so I thought this formula covered those two issues very well. 

  I wanted to have a more neutral mouth so I also used a little Teint Resist on my lips under my lipstick and it lasted very well. 

7 comments:

  1. Hey I like YSL cosmetics, too :) Have you tried the lip gloss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, actually!! I like it, but it's a little sticky. The color saturation is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant website, I hadn't come across motherofstyle.blogspot.com before during my searches!
    Continue the superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was an interesting article, thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings,

    I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at motherofstyle.blogspot.com.

    May I use part of the information from your post above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

    Thanks,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, new to the site, thanks.

    ReplyDelete