Monday, November 23, 2009

Yes to Carrots Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask Review

 
  Yes to Carrots makes this hair and scalp mask that I've been using for about a month.  The last time I went to get my hair highlighted the colorist reminded me that I need to take extra good care of my hair since the longer the hair the older it is at the ends.  I also have a sensitive scalp so when I saw this moisturizing mask I thought it would be like killing two birds with one stone.  It is paraben-free and made with various oils, like carrot seed and macadamia nut as well as Vitamin E, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, carrot juice and Dead Sea mud.  It has a pleasant fragrance and the consistency of light mayonnaise.  You can leave it on for about 15 minutes and rinse it out for shiny, moisturized hair.  I've been pretty happy with this product, enough so that I'm planning on looking at other items to try in the future.

   Headquartered in San Francisco, California this company is available in 17 countries.  You might also know them from their other two lines, Yes to Tomatoes and Yes to Cucumbers.  The different vegetable names denote the targeted skin type of that line. 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candy! It was really nice to meet you last week at the Red Plum event. :)

    -Mona

    ReplyDelete