Friday, November 20, 2009

Hanna Andersson for the Holidays

 Hanna Andersson clothing is one of my favorite brands to buy for my kids.  It's cute, comfortable and it lasts forever.  It's a great place to go when you are looking for coordinated kid outfits for your holiday pictures. They have frequent sales, as well as several outlet locations.  Here are my top 5 favorite pieces of all time:

 #5: Pilot Cap.  It ties under the chin, so the baby can't take it off when you guys are out somewhere and lose it (my babies' favorite trick).  Makes for the most adorable baby pictures!



           #4: Loose Tights.  If you're like me, you probably are saying, "$18.50 for kids tight?" I took the plunge anyway, and I have to say these are far superior to other tights you could buy for less.  My 3 year-old is wearing her big sister's old tights:  they've held their color and shape, even though I always washed them in the washing machine.  The crotch stays put so it isn't uncomfortable to wear them all day at school.

#3: Best Ever Baby Jacket.  Every year there are different embroidered scenes on these little jackets.  They come either quilted cotton or made from fleece. My daughter's favorite one is like this one, but in orange with red trim.  I wish they went past toddler sizes though!




#2: Playdress & Leggings. To me, these dresses are classic Hanna Andersson. They are soft and cozy.  They come in joyful contrasting colors.  Of all the dresses they sell, these are my favorites.






#1: Long John Pajamas.  My 11-year-old loves these a lot.  Like the playdresses, they come in lots of different cheerful prints and stripes.  I think there is something slightly deranged about the family on the left wearing matching jammies, but on the other hand, who doesn't like comfy pajamas?

1 comment:

  1. Hanna Andersson clothing is one of my favorite brands to buy for my kids. It's cute, comfortable and it lasts forever. It's a great place to go when you are looking for coordinated kid outfits for your holiday pictures. windsurfing holidays

    ReplyDelete