Friday, November 20, 2009

Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze Review

  I was at Sephora, checking out, when I spied a trial size of the Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze Clear Shine Rinse.  I decided I had to try it, and since it was only $5, my credit card agreed with me-  A full-sized 5 oz bottle is $28, so it's a little pricey.

  The instructions for it are to apply after shampooing and conditioning your hair as usual.  Apply from roots to ends and let sit for about 5 minutes, at which time you rinse thoroughly.  It's supposed to make your hair extra shiny, silky and boost color. 

  First let me say I'm a long-time fan of Frederic Fekkai:  I use the Glossing and Technician lines of shampoo and conditioner, and I can't say enough good things about the Glossing Cream for finishing my hair. 

  However, I wasn't very impressed with the Salon Glaze.  Because I have long hair I had to use more of the product, which means I don't get as many applications out of a bottle, so I think it's kind of expensive on a "per-use" basis.  I'm blond, which might lessen the shine impact of the Salon Glaze compared to a brunette.  Overall I didn't find it added anything to my hair's appearance, so I don't think I will buy it again, but I'm curious to know if anyone else has it and likes it?

No comments:

Post a Comment