Sunday, March 22, 2009

Here Comes The Sun


Back when I had more time on my hands, I spent more time on my hands. I had standing appointments for french tips, and I loved them. But, nowadays with three children I have reallocated my spare time to fit in my other interests, like sleep.
Although the nails are gone, I have hung onto Solar Oil. It moisturizes your cuticles and hydrates the nail. It is composed of jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, rice bran oil and sweet almond oil. It smells pretty good, and I use it two ways: 1) I put it on at night and then follow-up with some hand lotion or 2) after I have washed my hair and it is ready to dry I put on some solar oil and heat it with the hair dryer while I'm drying my hair, so it turns into a kind of nail treatment.
Solar Oil is sold at many beauty salons, but you can also find it in the cosmetics section of many stores or online, like at drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment